Cleo Active Leg Therapy
Cleo Active Leg Therapy compression boots are a great way of achieving an effective leg massage; they provide relaxing, soothing lower leg and foot stimulation in just 20 minutes.
Massaging the legs and feet by pneumatic air compression, which mimics the pumping action of exercise, the leg and foot massager boots gently apply and release pressure below the knee, and are designed to work in the same way as the hospital ‘Flowtron’ treatment.
The actives help provide complete conditioning for your legs and is an easy, effortless way of achieving the same benefits you would receive from a professional massage therapist in the comfort of your own home, any time you need it; up to 3 times a day.
It is incredibly simple to use - just plug in, sit back, put your feet up and unwind whilst the therapeutic air pressure of the leg and foot massager stimulates your muscles giving you more comfortable, relaxed legs.
BENEFICIAL TO EVERYONE
A Cleo Active Leg Therapy massage not only invigorates your legs, it looks after your entire body and can help a variety of people ...from the athlete to the elderly, office workers to those on their feet all day, in fact anyone wanting to revitalise or improve the condition of their legs or those with existing leg problems.
If you’re unable to exercise regularly due to ill health or time constraints, Cleo Active Leg Therapy leg and foot massager performs the essential stimulation your body needs by massaging your leg muscles; no effort required!
THE IMPORTANCE OF KEEPING YOUR LEGS ACTIVE
Regular use of Cleo Active Leg Therapy can help revive your legs if you have lack of stimulation and limited leg activity.
Using our simple leg and foot massager for 20 minutes daily can significantly improve your general well-being too, promoting relaxation and comfort to your legs!
If you want to avoid leg problems developing, then a regular Cleo Active Leg Therapy compression leg massage could help.
- Intelligent design. Micro-computer smart design; featuring ‘user selectable’ strength and rhythm option settings.
- Simple operation. Cleo Active Leg Therapy massage is delivered through open toed knee high boots that connect to a hand-held, computerised control unit with a simple ‘button press’ operation panel.
- Lightweight. The leg and foot massager leggings are made from a lightweight, maintenance free, strong but delicate material providing maximum comfort and durability.
Cleo Active Leg Therapy is available in 2 SIZE OPTIONS: click the information tab above for details.
MORE INFO LINKS
I bought Cleo Active specifically to improve very poor circulation for both pre and post long haul flights as I am no longer very mobile and i was very worried about DVTS. I fly to see my daughter/family in USA quite often so I am delighted how well this works, particularly so as flight socks/stockings do not work for me.
I have used the Cleo Massager for about 6 years now and I use it for 20 mins every evening and I look forward to it. Its my relaxation time, I exercise each morning as i am retired so it really soothes my muscles and I get no pain now from my varicose veins.
I have been using these leggings for years due to poor circulation and have always found them to be excellent. The latest improvements are wonderful; the material is softer and warmer and the fit is excellent now that there is a choice of sizes. I also prefer the velcro fastener to the zip.
I suffer from Lymphodema and have owned a pair of cleo boots for nearly 15 years. The same pair have lasted all that time with constant use (every night) and still work but the connection is a bit dodgy.
Bought for my 80+ husband to get his ancient, under-used legs into working order, they do help his circulation. I’ve used them too, to reduce swelling in my lower leg after a hip replacement and they help keep things comfortable.
- I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and one of the things my GP was worried about was the circulation in my legs. Being partially disabled I was limited in the amount, and type of exercise that I could do, which in turn would affect my circulation. To help this my daughter bought me Cleo Active to try it out. As well as improving my diabetes management, Cleo Active has improved my quality of life, by helping to control my restless leg syndrome.
- I have cerebral palsy and my lymphatic system is poor so I suffer from swollen legs & feet and my husband has restless legs. - I use the flowtron system in hospital but we share the Cleo Actives at home – both of us get great relief from it!
(and my Cleo face machine!!) Everyone who has to stand all day at work should have one! Definitely helps at the end of a very busy week
My legs ached at end of day and my right knee hurt but since using active legs this has gone and my legs feel great, much stronger. Like the choice of sizes and velcro fastener.
My husband bought the product initially for me. He used it himself after a long bike ride and found it beneficial, for removing lactic acid build up.