Intensive Brightening & Firming Facial Mask With Hexapeptides
The multiple herbal content of this potent anti-ageing firming facial mask offers a wide range of benefits for all skin types, but particularly mature skin which is deprived of natural hydration and nourishment.
This complex formula offers superior wrinkle reduction & anti-oxidant benefit, increasing blood flow which strengthens cell renewal. It protects the skin against external aggressions & inhibits the formation of melanin, brightening the complexion & restoring hydration.
- Hexapeptide is a complex blend of 6 peptides which provide superior wrinkle reduction as they limit muscular contraction, causing a natural muscle relaxant effect, therefore reducing expression lines. Due to the fact they amplify cell renewal, fibroblasts and collagen, they can improve skin moisture levels immediately and long term.
- Amino Acids help each cell in the body perform vital maintenance & repair work. Applied topically, they bond with skin cells to temporarily fill in lines, making the skin smoother and are able to stimulate the production of collagen creating more resilient skin, plumping up fine lines & reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Chamomile exhibits natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory activity. It cleanses the pores and reduces redness / irritation. It’s soothing & calming properties make it ideal for people with very sensitive, itchy or blotchy skin.
- Liquorice Extract is often used topically as a skin lightener as it inhibits the production of melanin, age spots and hyper-pigmentation so can help diminish variances in skin tone, brightening the complexion & restoring hydration as well as giving protection against external aggressions. (Glabridin – a compound within licorice extract has natural anti-inflammatory properties, meaning this formulation is unlikely to cause allergic reactions, irritation, or redness).
- Vitamin E is a vital ingredient in skin care, it is a natural anti-oxidant which acts as a co-enzyme in cellular membranes; it serves as a free radical scavenger protecting skin cells against external aggressions and toxins. It also helps prevent spots, reduce the appearance of stretch marks, maintain oil balance when used in cleansers and reduce trans-epidermal moisture loss, thus improving the overall texture and appearance of the skin's surface.
- Aloe Vera is the most nutrient rich plant and offers a multitude of benefits too numerous to mention but famous for soothing, healing, repairing damaged cells & boosting collagen.
- Ginkgo Biloba is an anti-ageing herb that boosts circulation and prevents capillary fragility. Used topically it has the ability to boost collagen formation and create fibroblasts (cells that maintain the structural integrity of connective tissues by continuously secreting pre-cursors of the extra cellular matrix).
- Argireline, otherwise known as (acetyl hexapeptide-3) is a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient made from proteins of three amino acids. It acts similarly to Botox in that it relaxes facial skin & dermal layers, reducing the depth of fine lines & wrinkles, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. When applied topically, the properties within this highly sought after anti-ageing agent are able to diminish muscle contraction and in effect even out wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones.
Full ingredients list as follows. Argireline, nonapeptide, r-PGA, aloe extract, chamomile extract, ginkgo bilboa extract, licorice root essence,1, 3-butylene glycol, vitamin E, xanthan gum, ammonium glycrrhizate, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance, aqua.
Excellent product at a good price. Will buy again
This mask really revived my dull skin, it felt better toned and was very refreshing! I never realised a simple face mask could be so effective.
It softens and plumps the skin and leaves it looking more revitalised and refreshed. I use all the time and my skin is wonderful.