Order Now & Receive a FREE Arose Wrist Pillow!*
DESIGNED FOR MULTI PURPOSE USE
The flat pillow is suitable for use on most body areas as a holistic way to relax or numb painful muscles, ease pains, strains and general discomfort, relieve stress, tension or to enhance relaxation.
The subtle therapeutic weight of the herb filled pillow placed across a tender or inflamed area will gently relax muscles and create evenly distributed mild acupressure on sore points to alleviate multiple symptoms.
ABOUT AROSE THAI
A new luxury spa range of organic microwaveable thermo-aromatherapy pillows available exclusively from ClubCleo
Reusable and long lasting, they're filled with a specially formulated fragrant blend of 5 herbs and are delicately fragranced with a comforting, soothing aroma.
Our unique fragrantly aromatic herbal blend not only smells wonderful and features aromatherapy benefits, but each ingredient has its own special healing properties.
- Organic Jasmine Rice. Used in hot compresses as a medium for absorbing and maintaining heat.
- Mint. A natural stimulant, with anti-bacterial properties, used medicinally as an effective heart tonic.
- Ginger. Highly energising with active blood circulation benefits.
- Lemon Balm. A herbal relaxant with sedative properties, it induces calm and serenity.
- Lemon Grass. Particularly noted for relieving pain, tension and stiffness, it acts as a natural de-sensitiser.
- Wan-Sao-Long. The hero of our unique and exotic blend, it has an enticing sensual scent and possesses powerful antiseptic properties.
THE LEGEND OF WAN-SAO-LONG:
Literally translated, Wan-Sao-Long means "the herb that intimates ladies." It is an indigenous and rare Thai herb which only grows in very limited areas of Thailand. Ancient Thai folklore claims that before the existence of perfume, men always carried Wan-Sao-Long with them so that the powerful aromatic smell would attract females and intoxicate them to fall in love. It is also believed that Wan-Sao-Long is the tree of luck and prosperity because it is so uncommon, it will only grow with the lucky or prosperous persons. Our own organic Wan-Sao-Long farm is located in the remote North-East of Thailand.
HOW TO USE
HEATED: Heat the herbal hot pack in the microwave to release soothing aromas and moist aromatic heat. Relax and enjoy up to 1 hour of deep muscle-relaxing therapy to ease pain, soothe sore/tense muscles and bring relaxation.
CHILLED: Cool in the freezer for up to 3 hours and use for soothing relief from swollen joints, strains/sprains, inflammation.
* Product may be worn on the stomach to ease menstrual discomfort*
- Made from 100% natural herbs and unbleached, untreated organic cotton
- No chemicals added
- Re-usable 125+ times
- Hot and Cold application
- Long life. Products are kept in aluminium foil pouch with zip lock to get rid of moisture and retain the scent.
- Beautifully presented in top quality gift box packaging, they make a wonderful, thoughtful gift for friends and family.
Arose Thai Herbal Hot Pack
* free gift offer subject to availability
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.