Body Firming Active Gel Ice Cool Effect (400ml)
Ice effect body firming active gel is a triple action hypothermic treatment with anti-cellulite, reaffirming and leg relaxing benefits.
Due to its cold feel effect, it is especially suitable for people with varicose veins or circulation problems.
- Menthol; a natural and organic compound with a refreshing aroma which is both soothing and uplifting possesses natural anti-irritant and anaesthetic properties. Known to relieve muscle aches, sprains and cramps it can be applied topically to help relieve itching and inflammation. The cooling effect it has when applied on the skin helps alleviate skin irritations and itching; this is because it stimulates a different nerve in the brain that overrides the itchy signal. The brain can’t read both messages, so it registers the more favourable sensation, which is the cooling. – clever!
- Camphor with its wonderful anti-inflammatory and healing properties activates the nerve endings when applied to the skin which produces a soothing sensation. It brings relief not only from itching and irritation, but reduces redness and inflammation on the skin.
- Eucalyptus Oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the eucalyptus tree - native to Australia. It has a cleansing effect on the skin and reduces redness and irritation & is reputed to aid in wound healing as it is a, antiseptic and anti-parasitic. It is often recommended to patients suffering from rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and even nerve pain due to its natural analgesic & anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Camellia Extract is rich in vitamins A, B, C & E plus a variety of minerals. Composed mainly of oleic acid and linoleic acid, it allows oxygen and nutrients to penetrate freely and deeply into the dermis and has the ability to restore pH balance and provide an effective barrier to protect the skin from damaging environmental factors as well as replenishing, restoring and reducing the appearance of pores and stretch marks. Within Camellia, Squalene can be formed which protects the skin from dryness, premature ageing, wrinkles and flaccidity.
- Grape Seed Extract contains high levels of anti-oxidants and bioflavonoids which protect biomolecules in the dermis improving cellular activity. They protect against free radicals, helping to synthesise hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin fibres, which give the skin increased elasticity and firmness.
- Guarana Extract with high antioxidant, antibacterial and anti fungal properties and the most important source of caffeine it wields tremendous lipolytic action. (lipolytic is a term meaning dispersing fat)
- Ivy Extract was used for cellulite control and weight loss for centuries before cosmetics became readily available and not only tones and tightens the skin, it also helps to boost circulation, demonstrating a decongestive action, encouraging the body to remove waste products and fatty build-ups via the lymphatic system.
- Centella; a natural skin-conditioning agent that when applied topically boosts circulation, prevents and corrects venous insufficiency, improves the collagen foundation of the skin, fights oxidation, as well as improving skin texture, firmness and elasticity.
- Bladderwrack; a type of seaweed or kelp, particularly beneficial for inflamed joints, cellulite and chronic dry, damaged or sensitive skin, due to its water binding properties, which have the effect of smoothing, soothing and conditioning the skin. Bladderwrack also contains Fucoidan, a compound with anti-ageing properties which encourages the retention of collagen and improves skin elasticity.
Apply a sufficient amount to cover the area you wish to treat and continue to massage using sweeping strokes until completely absorbed.
For the treatment of cellulite; wrap in osmotic paper to increase the effects.
For the treatment of tired and problem legs, use morning and night.
Pump dispenser bottle for mess free application.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.