Intensive Q10 Collagen Nourishing & Rejuvenating Facial Mask
The Q10 collagen rejuvenating facial mask is the creme de la creme of beauty treatment masks, and offers multiple benefits in one salon style cotton facial.
It instantly revives a tired, dull complexion to produce a more radiant, firmer texture to your skin.
- Collagen is a natural protein created in the dermis (below the epidermis) & is the primary support & elasticity structure of the skin. From the age of 20 the body’s production of collagen diminishes at a rate of 1% per year. Topical application of collagen nourishes the epidermis firming & revitalising the skin. Used on a regular basis, it replenishes the skin’s natural collagen levels increasing elasticity & hydration, making it smooth & plump.
- Q10 is a vitamin like compound made naturally in the body. It speeds up the rate of chemical reactions, and is used to produce energy needed for cell growth and maintenance. Also used by the body as an anti-oxidant substance to protect cells, it minimises wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Silk protein is the most advanced nutritive fibre for skin. A natural softener, it also prevents the growth of bacteria improving skin conditions such as dermatitis & with the unique ability to absorb excess sebum it’s extremely suitable for oily skin.
- Green tea contains polyphenols – recognised potent antioxidants considered 200 times more powerful than Vitamin E for neutralising free radicals. It also inhibits the break down of collagen & has natural wound healing & cell regeneration properties.
- Vitamin E is a vital ingredient in skin care, it is a natural anti-oxidant which acts as a co-enzyme in cellular membranes; it serves as a free radical scavenger protecting skin cells against external aggressions and toxins. It also helps prevent spots, reduce the appearance of stretch marks, maintain oil balance when used in cleansers and reduces trans-epidermal moisture loss, thus improving the overall texture and appearance of the skin's surface
- Amino Acids help each cell in the body perform vital maintenance & repair work. Applied topically, they bond with skin cells to temporarily fill in lines, making the skin smoother and are able to stimulate the production of collagen creating more resilient skin, plumping up fine lines & reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Elastin is a fibrous protein of the connective tissues found in the deep layers of the dermis, originating from fibroblasts. It helps skin return to its original position when pressed or pulled and is dually responsible (along with collagen fibres) for maintaining suppleness in the epidermis.
I particularly like the ease with which this masks is applied and the fact I looked younger and more refreshed after using it.
This mask felt luxurious, and the fact that it’s a fabric mask means you have to lie own and relax. It’s good to be forced to do that every now and then! It left my skin looking moisturised and feeling refreshed.
I usually have a collagen face mask at the beauty parlour every 2 weeks. I found this Cleo mask to be just as good and more affordable. I can now have a great facial whenever I want one.
Skin felt fresh and face looked clearer straight after use