Pack of 5 Cleo Lavender Brightening Facial Masks
Buy 2 or more packs and get £0.95 off each pack
ELIMINATE IMPERFECTIONS & EVENS OUT SKIN TONE
Cleo's brightening facial masks is enriched with lavender essential oil to aid relaxation.
It contains natural vitamin rich herbal extracts which combine to restore elasticity, lighten skin, brighten the complexion and re-hydrate the face.
- Lavender is fantastic used on stressed skin, having calming, soothing anti-inflammatory advantages. It is useful for all types of skin problems including acne, boils, sunburn, surface wounds, eczema & psoriasis. Containing a number of natural acids with anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties it helps protect against tissue degeneration and counteracts ageing.
- Liquorice Extract is often used topically as a skin lightener as it inhibits the production of melanin age spots and hyper-pigmentation so can help reduce the variances in skin tone. Glabridin – a compound within licorice extract also has natural anti-inflammatory properties, therefore use of skin care formulations that include this ingredient are less likely to cause allergic reactions, irritation, or redness.
- Aloe Vera contains over seventy-five nutrients, twenty minerals, nineteen amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids and eleven secondary amino acids) and twelve vitamins. Offering a multitude of benefits too numerous to mention aloe vera is famous for soothing, healing, repairing damaged cells and boosting collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid is completely safe and non-toxic. It is a sticky clear fluid found naturally in the body between the collagen & elastin fibre networks in the dermis & plays a vital role in skin tissue regeneration as it is able to hold large amounts of moisture (1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid can attract 500cc of water). Increasing the hyaluronic acid content in your skin enhances hydration, firming & plumping the epidermis and reduces the formation of fine lines.
- Chamomile when used topically exhibits antibiotic and anti-inflammatory activity. It cleanses the pores and reduces redness / irritation. It’s soothing and calming properties make it ideal for people with very sensitive itchy or blotchy skin.
- Cucumber has the same PH balance as the skin so can help restore its protective natural acid mantle. With hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties, cucumber is not only refreshing, but it also removes impurities, reduces oiliness and refines pores.
- Witch Hazel is an excellent natural astringent with healing benefits. It calms irritated skin whilst at the same time sanitises and hydrates. Clinical tests have proved it to have a significant anti-inflammatory and anti-free radical effect.
- Lemon Extract is refreshing and purifying to the skin. it is extremely beneficial when applied to oily skin areas. a natural purifier, cleanser, astringent, decongestant and tonic it is wonderfully uplifting, and can also help prevent skin discoloration.
- Applephenon is derived from unripened apples and is extremely anti oxidant rich; this helps control melanin formation and absorption of UV rays.
Great price, product and excellent delivery