Bust Firming Cream ~ Exclusive to Cleo
A rich moisturising and nourishing bust firming cream that regenerates the bust line and décolleté, making it smoother and softer and providing surgery free breast enhancement.
The peptides contained in the Kigelia and Quillaja trees produce cellular renovation and a tensor effect.
The formula is reinforced with elastin, hyaluronic acid and orchid extract which reaffirms the skin's surface.
- Sorbitol-24h moisturising agents that create a large reserve of water to moisturise the skin for 24 hours.
- Quillaja contains beneficial proteins, vitamins, minerals, and over 70 anti-oxidants which are said to have powerful anti-aging and skin healing properties
- Kigelia Africana widely believed to firm breast tissue and known to possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The traditional use of kigelia fruit in Africa has been both medicinal as a treatment for skin complaints from eczema to skin cancer and cosmetic, as a preparation to firm and enhance skin tissue. Several scientific studies in recent years suggest that kigelia may indeed have remarkable healing and conditioning effects on the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid completely safe and non-toxic Hyaluronic Acid is a sticky clear fluid found naturally in the body between the collagen and elastin fibre networks in the dermis and plays a vital role in skin tissue regeneration as it is able to hold large amounts of moisture (1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid can attract 500cc of water). Increasing the hyaluronic acid content in your skin enhances hydration, firming and plumping the epidermis and reduces the formation of fine lines
- Elastin a fibrous protein of the connective tissue found in the deep layers of the dermis, originating from fibroblasts. It helps skin return to its original position when pressed or pulled and is dually responsible (along with collagen fibres) for maintaining suppleness in the epidermis.
- Amino acids building blocks of proteins that catalyze most of the reactions in living cells and the main moisture retention factors in human skin encouraging the production of collagen and elastin. On the skin's surface, amino acids bond with cells to temporarily fill in lines, making the skin appear smoother. However, due to their low molecular weight they're able to penetrate the epidermis providing excellent moisture binding
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.