Siren Wellbeing Supplement for Women (60 Capsules)
Siren wellbeing supplement is an all-natural hormone balancer and vitality support formula for women, containing a blend of high quality ingredients to help reduce tiredness and fatigue associated with hormonal changes and improve sexual alertness.
A healthy choice for women of all ages, from daughters to mothers and grandmother, Siren helps balance, nourish and support a woman through various stages of her life.
The balance and regulation of hormonal cycles underpins women’s health. In addition to governing your menstrual cycle, fertility and even the menopausal years, hormones are also key in promoting cell growth and development, together with maintaining a balanced internal environment.
An industry first…Siren wellbeing supplement, which contains Shatavari can be called upon to support a healthy menstrual cycle, aid in a peaceful transition into menopause, and help support mothers during pregnancy, birthing, and nursing.
Siren is beneficial to all adult women, but is specifically targeted at those who have experienced a lack of sexual desire, vaginal dryness, are planning a family or simply wish to enjoy a full and satisfying intimate relationship.
Why was SIREN developed?
Talking about intimacy in the UK is never easy, especially for women! Most libido enhancement products are aimed at the male population, with very few accessible options for women.
Research shows that 78% of UK adults agree that a lasting, healthy relationship is important and 83% believe that a good sex life is a vital part of overall wellbeing.
Siren has been developed specifically to address these problems in women, in a way that is easy to administer, affordable and easy to access.
Siren contains a specially selected mix of vitamins and minerals known to be beneficial and which together with other natural ingredients, help to increase libido and improve general wellness in females.
Vitamins / minerals:
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Folic Acid increases maternal folate status
- Goji berry aka Wolfberry is considered a ‘super fruit’ health food. Research has proven that Goji has an extremely high concentration of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, polysaccharides, sterols, micronutrients, phytochemicals and antioxidants.
- Shatavari has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to support the reproductive system, particularly for females. This support is not only for young woman, but also for more mature women, to help them gracefully transition through the natural phases of life, including menopause.
- Maca root has long been used to promote sexual function of both genders. It’s thought to boost libido and increase endurance. It has also been used to balance the hormones and increase fertility.
- Ginseng root is perhaps the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine and now plays a major role in herbal health care. The root has been used in the treatment of loss of strength, hardened arteries, blood and bleeding disorders, colitis, and to relieve the symptoms of aging, cancer, and senility
- Muira puama is used for preventing sexual disorders and to increase interest in sexual activity (as an aphrodisiac). It is also used for upset stomach, menstrual disorders, joint pain (rheumatism), and as a general tonic.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage and protects skin from the negative effects of UV radiation
Siren is a vegan friendly supplement presented in a pearl pink capsule to be taken daily and supplied in bottles of 60 capsules.
Recommended intake 1 or 2 per day with water
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.