Cleo Probiotic Skincare ~ EGF Crème
PEARL EXTRACT, ALOE & JOJOBA
Cleo's regenerate nourishing creme contains EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), which is the single most important substance for maintaining healthy skin.
This protein actively causes production of growth factor receptors to stimulate cell renewal, eliminating free radicals and repairing damage caused by abrasive processes.
Rich in natural nutrients this complex formula inc platinum extract continuously metabolise to prevent oxidisation, promoting biosynthesis of collagens, fibronectin and keratin to slow down ageing.
Our nourishing creme accelerates regeneration of skin cells, enhancing moisture and oxygen retention, recovering elasticity and smoothing wrinkles.
PROBIOTIC SKINCARE INGREDIENTS
- Pearl Extract maintains skin tone and fights ageing. Containing protein complexes, amino acids and polysaccharides which synergistically enhance skin moisture and UV protection, it is particularly beneficial for maintaining healthy skin tone and to combat ageing.
- Aloe Vera contains over seventy-five nutrients, twenty minerals, nineteen amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids and eleven secondary amino acids) and twelve vitamins. Offering a multitude of benefits too numerous to mention Aloe is famous for soothing, healing, repairing damaged cells and boosting collagen.
- Jojoba traditionally used by native American Indians to treat skin disorders and fight premature ageing, Jojoba is rich in vitamins E and A, and contains high levels of tocopherols making it an effective anti-oxidant. Because its oil so closely resembles the skins own sebum it is extraordinarily compatible and effective at fighting wrinkles. It is particularly beneficial to those who suffer from psoriasis and eczema, and has natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a sticky clear fluid found naturally in the body between the collagen and elastin fibre networks in the dermis and plays a vital role in skin tissue regeneration as it is able to hold large amounts of moisture (1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid can attract 500cc of water). Increasing the hyaluronic acid content in your skin enhances hydration, firming and plumping the epidermis and reduces the formation of fine lines.
- Amino Acids are building blocks of proteins that catalyze most of the reactions in living cells and are the main moisture retention factors in human skin encouraging the production of collagen and elastin. On the skins surface, amino acids bond with cells to temporarily fill in lines, making the skin appear smoother. However, due to their low molecular weight they`re able to penetrate the epidermis providing excellent moisture binding.
- Algae Extract contains vitamins A, C and E. It protects against environmental stresses and irritation as well as hydrating and tightening the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and activates the forming of collagen and elastin.
- Applephenon is derived from unripened apples is anti oxidant rich and helps control melanin formation and absorption of UV rays.
- Shea Butter is naturally extracted from the karite nut and is very high in vitamins A and E, highly effective in cell regeneration and anti-ageing it greatly improves the look and feel of the skin. With natural sun protection, moisturising and healing properties it does wonders for eczema and rough skin and is also highly recommended for eczema, post surgery sutures, scars, rashes and psoriasis.
Cleo probiotic skin care is hypo-allergenic, making it a perfect option for those with sensitive skin or a tendency to irritation when using other skin care products, particularly ones which are heavily perfumed which Cleo avoids.
Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, combination, young, old, male or female, our products will work for you. Our skin care range is not exclusive, and we aim to please and satisfy all audiences.
At Cleo we care not just for humans but animals too, and are strong advocates of anti-animal testing. All our products are cruelty free.
Excellent product particularly for my sensitve skin
It glides on and sinks into your skin as opposed to sitting on top of it as many creams do. It really nourishes your skin and keeps it very soft. Only a small drop is necessary and it, therefore, lasts a long time. The price is fabulous value too. I love it; it’s light but very nourishing and it really does make a difference to your skin.
I am a die hard fan of dermalogica but this is my favourite night cream. Really made a difference and I am also hooked.
This is fab and I highly recommend it. A little goes a long way so it’s excellent value for money. Doesn't leave skin greasy and is quickly absorbed – I’m hooked now! Hope you enjoy it too.