Cleo Probiotic Skin Sheer Radiance Polish
Cleo's skin sheer radiance polish is a new & wonderfully light way to exfoliate, unclog pores & brighten the complexion...
Our patented co-fermentation process gently sloughs off dead skin cells that dull the complexion, stabilising the skin’s surface without abrasion.
Rich in natural nutrients, our probiotic face exfoliator contains amino acids, peptides, probiotics & lactic acids. This unique mineral & herbal formula promotes biosynthesis of collagens, fibronectin & keratin, increasing the absorption of oxygen to encourage healthy cell renewal.
- Pearl Extract maintains skin tone & fights ageing. Containing protein complexes, amino acids & polysaccharides which synergistically enhance skin moisture and UV protection, it is particularly beneficial for maintaining healthy skin tone & to combat ageing.
- Aloe Vera contains over seventy-five nutrients, twenty minerals, nineteen amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids and eleven secondary amino acids) and twelve vitamins. Offering a multitude of benefits too numerous to mention Aloe is famous for soothing, healing, repairing damaged cells & boosting collagen.
- Papaya Proteolytic Enzyme is beneficial to heal wounds and treat skin disorders. It naturally exfoliates dead & damaged skin cells enhancing skin smoothness & encouraging cell renewal. It is also sometimes used to moderate freckles or brown spots from sun exposure and brings a natural healthy look to the skin.
- Amino Acids are building blocks of proteins that catalyze most of the reactions in living cells & are the main moisture retention factors in human skin encouraging the production of collagen & elastin. On the skin’s surface, amino acids bond with cells to temporarily fill in lines, making the skin appear smoother. However, due to their low molecular weight they’re able to penetrate the epidermis providing excellent moisture binding.
- Chamomile when used topically exhibits antibiotic and anti-inflammatory activity. It cleanses the pores and reduces redness / irritation. It’s soothing & calming properties make it ideal for people with very sensitive itchy or blotchy skin.
A PRODUCT OF CARE
Cleo's skin care range is hypo-allergenic, which makes it ideal for those with sensitive skin. Most skincare products are heavily perfumed, which can cause irritation, inflammation and allergies. Cleo avoids this, producing effective results with a much lesser risk of side effects, even for those with skin susceptible to such symptoms.
Because our products are made from natural ingredients, they compliment all skin types and are safe to use by those with sensitive skin.
Cleo is patron of care not just to humans, but animals too. We are firmly against animal testing, and all Cleo products maintain this ethos.
I bought this because I liked that this exfoliates skin in a different way to the 'norm'. Usually, exfoliators contain rough/gritty particles that can lead to skin irritation due to being to harsh. This product however, is backed by science - the mixture of probiotics, enzymes and lactic acids work to break down dead skin cells that become built up on the skins surface overtime. (You can actually feel the 'sloughs' of skin when rubbing your face!) After rinsing, my skin felt fresh and smooth. I also felt my moisturiser was able to absorb better. I have dropped a star only due to the fact it contains fragrance which is a potential irritant for some people.
Gently exfoliating – no soreness or irritation