Cleo Probiotic Deep Cleansing Mousse
PEARL EXTRACT, ALOE & GREEN TEA
Our patented co-fermentation process cleanses deep into pores retaining the skin's balance, preventing moisture loss and oil accumulation.
Rich in natural nutrients including amino acids, peptides, probiotics and lactic acids, Cleo's probiotic foam cleanser is a unique mineral and herbal formula which promotes biosynthesis of collagens, fibronectin and keratin to recover skins elasticity and luminosity.
- Pearl Extract maintains skin tone and fights ageing. Containing protein complexes, amino acids and polysaccharides which synergistically enhance skin moisture and UV protection, it is particularly beneficial for maintaining healthy skin tone and to combat ageing.
- Aloe vera contains over seventy-five nutrients, twenty minerals, nineteen amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids and eleven secondary amino acids) and twelve vitamins. Offering a multitude of benefits too numerous to mention Aloe is famous for soothing, healing, repairing damaged cells and boosting collagen.
- Green Tea emerging research has identified that green tea is just as beneficial to the skin as the rest of the body. Green tea leaves contain polyphenols recognized potent antioxidants thought to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralising free radicals. It also has an inhibitory action against the break down of collagen and has natural wound healing and cell regeneration properties.
- Papaya Proteolytic Enzyme is beneficial to heal wounds and treat skin disorders. It naturally exfoliates dead and damaged skin cells enhancing skin smoothness and encouraging cell renewal. It is also sometimes used to moderate freckles or brown spots from sun exposure and brings a natural healthy look to the skin.
- Liquorice Extract is often used topically as a skin lightener as it inhibits the production of melanin age spots and hyper-pigmentation so can help reduce the variances in skin tone. Glabridin a compound within licorice extract also has natural anti-inflammatory properties, therefore use of skin care formulations that include this ingredient are less likely to cause allergic reactions, irritation, or redness.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a sticky clear fluid found naturally in the body between the collagen and elastin fibre networks in the dermis and plays a vital role in skin tissue regeneration as it is able to hold large amounts of moisture (1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid can attract 500cc of water). Increasing the hyaluronic acid content in your skin enhances hydration, firming and plumping the epidermis and reduces the formation of fine lines.
- Amino Acids are building blocks of proteins that catalyze most of the reactions in living cells and are the main moisture retention factors in human skin encouraging the production of collagen and elastin.
Cleo probiotic skin care is hypo-allergenic, making it a perfect option for those with sensitive skin or a tendency to irritation when using other skin care products, particularly ones which are heavily perfumed which Cleo avoids.
Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, combination, young, old, male or female, our products will work for you. Our skin care range is not exclusive, and we aim to please and satisfy all audiences.
At Cleo we care not just for humans but animals too, and are strong advocates of anti-animal testing. All our products are cruelty free.
Nice to use and very economical. Prepares skin for pad adhesion and also feels good too.
I love this product I have previously used my own cleanser before using the cleo but since I have used this it seems to be making the pads stick much better and they are lasting longer.
Like this product very much makes skin feel very clean but gentle
Amazing product, used for years. Leaves my skin clean but not dry and great for use with Cleo pads.
Love it! Brilliant product, leaves my skin clean but soft.
This a regular favorite, skin feels clean but not tight, smell is lovely too.
Lovely cleasner & doesn't dry skin out.
I have tried many different cleaners over the years but this is by far the best I've used. It is the one I use and will keep using.
this cleansing mousse is the gentlest cleanser I have used and it makes your skin feel very clean but not tight.
Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh without any drying effects.Will be using this until no longer available!
This product works well on my (combination) skin. Natural organic ingredients are also much kinder for your skin. A lovely gentle foaming cleanser's best for me too. Anyone who has sensitive skin would benefit from using this product.
Lovely facial wash, one squirt foams up into a really nice, soft lather which does the whole face & neck, so this large bottle lasts months – great value. It has a mild pleasant scent and I find it much better to use than soap or regular cleanser that you have to apply with cotton wool as they leave my skin feeling a bit dry. This doesn’t...it's brilliant
I had a real problem with spots and within days they had gone, and left my skin feeling silky soft too! A lovely product, light on your face and extremely effective. Also delivered on time and well packaged. Fantastic!
Very nice facial wash, leaves skin feeling very soft & refreshed.