A COMBINATION OF GREEN TEA, LIQUORICE, IVY & HORSE CHESTNUT EXTRACT
A triple action hypothermic circulation gel to stimulate blood flow, reduce inflammation and repair damaged skin.
The unusual blend of menthol, licorice and fat reducing plant extracts makes it effective for oedemas, poor circulation, swelling and cellulite.
Slight tingling will occur as the gel works to soothe skin, revive tired legs or metabolically under active areas. Apply a sufficient amount of gel to affected areas and rub vigorously until absorbed.
This will stimulate circulation, encouraging the body to release toxins into the lymph drainage system, boost blood flow and reduce localised swelling & cellulite.
Skin will quickly become energised, more resilient and appear smoother.
Specially developed and exclusively formulated for Cleo ...
- Ivy Extract - ivy extract was used for cellulite control & in weight loss preparations for centuries before cosmetics became readily available. Topically applied, not only does ivy tone and tighten the skin, it also helps to boost circulation, demonstrating a decongestive action, encouraging the body to remove waste products and fatty build-ups via the lymphatic system.
- Horse Chestnut Extract - horse chestnut protects and strengthens the veins and capillaries, and prevents puffiness and oedemas. It is a natural supportive making it an excellent remedy for people who suffer with broken veins, inflammation or fluid retention.
- Menthol - mentholis a natural and organic compound found in mint leaves and has a refreshing aroma, which is both soothing and uplifting. As it possesses natural anti-irritant and anesthetic properties it can be applied topically to help relieve itching and inflammation, and is know to relieve muscle aches, sprains and cramps. The cooling effect it has when applied on the skin helps alleviate skin irritations and itching; this is because it stimulates a different nerve in the brain that overrides the itchy signal. The brain can’t read both messages, so it registers the more favourable sensation, which is the cooling. – clever!
- Green Tea Extract - emerging research has identified that green tea is just as beneficial to the skin as the rest of the body. Green tea leaves contain polyphenols - recognized potent antioxidants thought to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralising free radicals. It also has an inhibitory action against the break down of collagen & has natural wound healing and cell regeneration properties.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - Centella is a herbal extract and a natural skin-conditioning agent to boost circulation, prevent and correct venous insufficiency, improve the collagen foundation of the skin, fight oxidation, as well as improving skin firmness and elasticity. It is most commonly used post-operatively as it is extremely effective at healing surgical wounds, skin grafts, trauma injuries, burns, chronic skin lesions, ulcers and even leprosy wounds and prevents the formation of excess scar tissue
- Licorice Extract - Licorice extract is often used topically as a skin lightener as it inhibits the production of melanin age spots and hyper-pigmentation so can help reduce the variances in skin tone. Glabridin - a compound within licorice extract also has natural anti-inflammatory properties, therefore use of skin care formulations that include this ingredient are less likely to cause allergic reactions, irritation, or redness.
- Chamomile Extract - when used topically chamomile exhibits antibiotic and anti-inflammatory activity. It cleanses the pores and reduces redness / irritation. It’s soothing & calming properties make it ideal for people with very sensitive itchy or blotchy skin, and helps reduce ulceration on the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Aloe Vera, which has natural healing and nutritional properties, containing over seventy-five nutrients, twenty minerals, nineteen amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids and eleven secondary amino acids) and twelve vitamins, it offers a multitude of benefits too numerous to mention, but is most known for soothing, healing and repairing damaged cells.
Menthol Cool Leg Circulation Gel
Customer Reviews 5 (3 Reviews) Write a Review
Put a bit of tingle in your legs
OK - on opening the jar you are greeted with an emerald green gel, the vapour hits you like Airwaves chewing gum with very strong menthol aroma; it cleared my head and my nose which was lovely. I put the gel on and it went on very well after I had a shower, it dries dry with absolutely no sticky feeling to the legs whatsoever, immediately my legs felt cool and quite cold. It has a great soothing action and my legs felt really nice and soothed, I suffered a blood clot in my calf and wanted something that would reduce inflammation and cool my legs down and take the heavy feeling away - its done that for me ;-) I have put on medium support tights by silky which I purchased on Amazon, both together they are an amazing aid, and with the tights on I can still feel the very cooling sensation from the gel still working. I couldn't have worn these tights without this gel, as I would have been feeling rather hot by now and uncomfortable, but this gel has enabled me to keep my tights on and feel absolutely comfortable - let me tell you I hate tights, cant stand them, but this gel has revolutionised me, as now I can wear these tights and stay fresh and cool with the help of this gel. Defo going to buy another jar and more of these silky tights, my legs haven't looked this shapely in over 4 years from suffering my blood clot through injury. I'm delighted, hope this helps anyone who suffers with deep aches in their legs, and swelling.
I have used this for years on my legs and had great results.
Recently have been diagnosed with brachioradial pruritis and this gel is the ONLY thing that gives me any relief at all from the torture of itching, burning skin caused through the damaged nerves in my arms. There is no cure for this condition and no let up …it’s 24/7 like razor blades being slashed into your arms as the nerve receptors transmit the wrong signals to the brain. I have tried everything, but as I said, the menthol gel is the only product that soothes the inflammation and deadens the itching pain for a few hours at least…especially at night when the condition is at its worst. Thankyou for this product…do not alter the ingredients..they work!!!
I will certainly be getting more of it.
Noticed this when I was buying other Cleo products so decided to give it a try. Don’t be put off by the look of the product. It is a green, thick gel with a very strong menthol smell but it sure does make your legs tingle and for quite some time. I tend to use it at night before going to bed and massage it into the lower legs and feet. I would let the aroma die down before going to bed (unless you have a heavy cold as it could clear that too the menthol is so strong!). That aside it is very relaxing on the legs and does leave a pleasant tingling sensation. To be honest I quite like the menthol smell but I know it wouldn't be for everyone.